Sunday, February 21, 2010

JAD 3 years [entry2]

Should I have to chose one word to express my three years here, I’m sure the word would be gratitude. To God for the chance to be here, to my parent for their enormous support, I love you Dad and Mum, to all my lecturers, YPM staff and fellow friends, who was always there for me. I learnt a lot here. But most of all, I discovered myself here. I come to know myself, I come to know my weakness, and cherish my strongpoint. I learnt to differentiate what I want and what I need. I learnt, that sometimes things you want to do is so different from what you should do. I learnt when to help a friend, and when to help yourself. I learnt to cherish my own dream, but I learnt too, that sometimes a dream you’re holding on is always important, but there may be something more important than that. For all of that, I am totally grateful . Again, it had been a wonderful three years for me.

//To all my classmates>>Friends, we had come across a tough stage in our life, but there are always a tougher challenges ahead of us. I hope we all be successful one day. I always believe in dream, I hope you all too, because dream give you hope, and hope motivate you to move forward. Plan what you want to do with your life, and hold on to that. But remember too, that reality is not always sweet, and there may be times in your life when you have to do things you should do instead of doing what you want to do. We call it sacrifice, like a mother have to give up her PhD to look after her baby, or a son have to stop working to look after an ill father, or a student have to stop studying to help his country at war, it’s something everybody does, so never get angry over yours, should it really occur to you someday. It doesn’t mean your plan fail, but it means God have a better plan for you. Always be a thankful man. Remember that life itself is a gift from God, and whatever come from it, it will always be a gift.

I see great potential in everyone of you, i hope we all will grow up, and shine the world. Amin.

1 comment:

  1. I like this part,

    "It doesn’t mean your plan fail, but it means God have a better plan for you."

    tq

    ReplyDelete